- 1 cup 250gr of unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 120gr of sugar
- 1 cup of choped walnuts or almonds
- 2 cups / 500gr of all purpose flour ( for gluten free, I used coconut flour, almond flour or a mix of gluten free flour )
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, cream butter and vanilla until smooth. Combine the 6 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar and flour; stir into the butter mixture until just blended. Mix in the chopped walnuts. Roll dough into 1 inch balls, and place them 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes in the preheated oven. When cool, roll in remaining confectioners’ sugar. I also like to roll mine in the sugar a second time.